Middle School Hours
MTThF | 7:50am to 2:45pm
Wed | 7:50am to 1:45pm
The Teacher- Student ratio is 1:22 (Grade 6th through 8th)
PHCA Core Values
- Our staff will support and actively involve parents in their children’s education.
- Our staff is committed to academic excellence, promoting a Biblical worldview and assisting students to reach their full potential in Christ.
- The Bible is the final and authoritative Word of God and will be a core subject in the curriculum offered at our school.
- Students will be developed spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- Students will be developed intellectually with emphasis in language arts, communication, writing skills, problem solving, mathematics, science, and history.
- Students’ learning experience will be enhanced outside of academics in areas such as creativity, technology and music.
- Students will be taught the importance of becoming contributing members of society whose lives will emanate Christian character.
- Our staff will demonstrate a belief and commitment to Jesus Christ through their lifestyle and fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Students will be given opportunities to accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Students will be taught to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Communication with parents is one of the key factors in meeting our Philosophy of Christian Education. Students will have a “Communication Folder” that will be sent home weekly. Parents will receive feedback on their student being a good listener, finishing their work, and getting along with others. Homework, if any, will also be sent home in the folder. Parents should check the folder weekly, initial, and send it back the next morning. Any messages, school forms, or concerns should be sent back to the teacher in this folder.
The school newsletter is published weekly. It is the main instrument for communicating school-wide information and will contain time sensitive announcements. Parents are responsible for being aware of the information and following through as needed or directed by the newsletter.